Returning Sellers/Volunteers Registration Information
Go to this website.
- Under “Returning Sellers/Volunteers” click on Register Here.
- Enter in your previous User ID and Password and click Login.
- Enter in your previous seller number.
- Click on the drop down arrow and choose “How you hear about us”.
- Click on Register Me.
- Please read the contract.
- Click on I Accept.
- Your contact information will appear from last sale. Please carefully check it over and make any changes as needed. Then click Update.
You are now registered for the sale. You will receive an email that confirms your registration. Please read the attached document with our sale guidelines.
Please remember to select a volunteer time.
To transfer your items from our last sale to the current sale, please follow the directions below.
- Click on Manage Inventory.
- Click on the Item Transfers tab. Select the following:
- Transferring From: North School PTO Sale (last sale (closed)
- Transferring To: North School PTO Sale current sale (active)
- Select Items from the table below (216 max)
- Click on Transfer Items Now.
Choose any items you would like to transfer to this sale that were not sold. Any items that are not transferred within 18 months will deleted by the system. Please note that you have two choices here:
- Transfer all of your times. However, because this is the winter sale, not all of your items will be able to be sold (I.E. no summer clothes). Your items will still show up as being part of the sale; however they will not be accepted in the sale.
- Transfer only the items that can be sold in the fall sale. This will allow you to know that your entire inventory is indeed for this sale and you can track your items better.
- You will still be able to transfer your summer items when the spring sale returns (it will be within the 18 months before it is deleted).
You may need to repeat this process until all of your items are transferred.