A big thank you to all of our parents for their help supporting our Fun Fair. We had a great turn-out! We greatly appreciate all the soda, basket, and dessert donations, as well as the participation.
This week we take time to honor all of our North School staff during Staff/Teacher Appreciation Week. We have a staff dedicated to student success in all areas of their life. Our staff are life-long learners, adapting skills and content into interesting and relevant activities for all students. They are passionate about what they do and I am so proud of the people they are and what they bring to our school community. Please join me in appreciating all of our teachers, paraeducators, secretarial and health staff, related service personnel, custodians, lunch and recess supervisors, and others that work every day to make our school a better place.
May is brimming with so many awesome things for our students and families! Check out the rest of our calendar of events here:
- May 9th | PTO Meeting @ North School Conference Room | 6:30 PM
- May 10th | Board of Education Meeting @ Life School | 7:00 PM
- May 11th | Spartan Food Pantry @ District Warehouse | 4:30 PM-6:00 PM
- May 12th | First Grade Animal Presentations
- May 12th | Orchestra Concert @ SHS Auditorium | 7:00 PM
- May 13th | Fifth Grade Field trip to Sycamore Middle School and Long Walk to Water
- May 13th | Kindergarten Park Trip
- May 17th | Band Concert @ SHS Auditorium | 7:00 PM
- May 19th | Kindergarten End-of-Year Presentation
- May 19th | PTO Night @ Dairy Ripple (Proceeds benefit North PTO) | 4:00 PM-9:00 PM
- May 20th | 4th Grade Field Trip to John Deere Historical Site
- May 20th | SHS Senior Event | 2:45 PM-4:00 PM
- May 23rd | 5th Grade Awards Ceremony | 9:00 AM
- May 23rd | 5th Grade presents A Day in the Life | following awards
- May 24th | Field Day
- May 24th | Board of Education Meeting @ Sycamore Middle School | 7:00 PM
- May 25th | Spartan Food Pantry @ District Warehouse | 4:30 PM-6:00 PM
- May 26th | Last Day of Student Attendance, Early Dismissal @ 1:30 PM - NO LATE START!
- May 26th | Progress Reports posted to Campus Portal, Assessment results sent home
- May 26th | 5th Grade Clap-out | 1:15 PM (Parents invited to attend!)
Whew, all this and so much more! Let’s go!
Take care, stay well, and shine bright!